- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight “wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
- When the reset is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Retrieved from “https://factory-reset.com/w/index.php?title=Galaxy_S10&oldid=2625”