How to Fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Black or Blank
There are plenty of common and some of the uncommon issues that users can face while using an iPhone. However, if you’re an iPhone 11 or the iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max user and facing issues like stuck on the black screen, then you should follow this guide to get the troubleshooting steps below. Check out How to Fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Black or Blank Screen issue.
This issue can appear due to the software glitch or software update problem. Meanwhile, the pending third-party app update or the pending iOS system update can also trouble you while using your handset. Additionally, the device gets stuck on the black or blank screen due to the low storage or any rogue third-party app which may consume a lot of RAM in the background. So, make sure to check that.
- 1 How to Fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Black or Blank Screen
If all the above-mentioned tricks won’t come in handy for you, then you should follow the below solutions which may be helpful to you. Try to remember if you’ve dropped your device on the floor by mistake or the device gets hit by something. If yes, then you should check any internal screen or other hardware damage and go to the Apple authorized service center.
1. Force Reboot your iPhone
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the button and wait for the device to boot.
2. Check Software Update (iOS)
- Head over to the Settings > General > Software Update.
- It will automatically check for the available software update.
- If available, then download and install it completely by using a faster mobile data or the Wi-Fi network.
3. Reset All Settings to fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Black or Blank Screen
- Open the iPhone Settings > Select General > Select Reset.
- Tap on Reset all settings.
- If prompted, enter the passcode.
- Select Reset all settings again to continue.
- Reboot your iPhone.
4. Perform Factory Reset
- Open the device Settings > General > tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase all contents and settings.
- If required, enter your device passcode to continue.
- Tap on Erase all content and settings again to confirm.
- Your device will restart.
5. Connect to iTunes and Restore your iPhone to fix iPhone 11 Stuck on Black or Blank Screen
If you’ve already backed up the previous version of iOS on your computer via iTunes, then you can restore that iOS version on your iPhone again.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with the lightning cable.
- Open iTunes on the PC and wait for the system to detect your connected device.
- An iPhone icon on the upper-left side of iTunes will appear.
- Now, click on the iPhone icon then click on the Restore button.
- Sign out from the Find My iPhone.
- Next, click on Restore and then click again on the Restore to confirm.
- Your device will be erased completely and the iOS system will be installed.
- Finally, your iPhone will reboot automatically.
5. Use DFU Mode via iTunes
The DFU or Device Firmware Update mode is an advanced recovery mode that can fix the unresponsive screen or any screen-related issues on your iPhone.
We assume that you’ve found this troubleshooting guide useful. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.