How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus
So you want to know about How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus? Today we are here with Detail guide on hard reset. This process work on all Samsung smartphone.
- First, switch off your Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- After few seconds Tap on the screen when the Android Robot with “No command” picture appears.
- Now use Volume keys to select “factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” and press the Power key once.
- Then select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Now Reset Samsung Galaxy S10.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter,, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!